In this article, we are discussing simple and easy steps to elegant Updo for short fine hair. Girls with fine and thin hair feel gloomy when it comes to fancy Updo hairstyles. Don’t worry gone are the days when you do not have the sources to do so, but even if you have short and fine hair, you can achieve a good beautiful hair Updo. Try this one of the best Updo for you wedding or prom or any special event. So we have explained easy and simple steps to make Updos for short fine hair in this article.
You must have seen some elegant curly updos on the red carpet that has been in trend for few seasons. If your hair is least of classic bob length, then you can easily achieve a great Updo for short fine hair. You can try this updo on both straight and curly hair. if you have straight hair, then you need to create some curls for some playful looks. Just follow the step by step instructions given below to achieve this gorgeous Updo for short fine hair.
Elegant Updo for Short Fine Hair
Step 1: Prepare the Base for the Updo
- Fine and thin hair do not have much volume and looks limps. So for desired volume and texture you need to create a good base for curly Updo. So start curling your hair with a flat iron by dividing some sections.
- Start curling your hair from the nape section first, and then moving towards your crown section following both the temples. This is as easy as you curl your hair. When you curl your temple section, make sure you keep them away from your face, holding iron vertically.
- When you are done try to tangle your hair for shattered texture. By tousling your hair this will ensure a good amount of volume to your hair.
Step 2: Backcombing the Crown Section
- It’s time to create some more volume to your hair. The best way to volumize your hair is backcombing front crown section. Sectioning horizontal locks and backcomb them using a flat comb. To hold your volume at the crown section you can use a hairspray for a long holding look.
Step 3: Shape the Knot at the Nape
- As we are done with upper volume, it’s time to make Updo at the nape section by bringing end locks together. Try tying them as you make a pony and twist them into a tiny knot. Fix all the loose hair with bobby pin and hair spray to hold it.
- Try tying them as you make a pony and twist them into a tiny knot. Fix all the loose hair with bobby pin and hair spray to hold it.
Step 4: Arrange Curls in the Temples
- Now, you are done with the Updo part at the nape section. You will notice some loose hair around the temples. Take each curl in layers towards bouffant by making side layers and spraying it to hold it all together. Do this process with all the temple hair and loose hair to give it some messy and curly Updo fun.
Step 5: Elegant Updo for Short Fine Hair is Ready
- Now, you are done with beautiful and gorgeous looking Updo for short fine hair. Make it more interesting by wearing some sparkly and dark color outfit with smoky makeup and winged eyeliner. You can also try this delicacy and exquisite look for any wedding and prom night. This is one of the best and light casual summer Updo hairstyle for short fine hair.