Healthy hair is a dream for everyone of us. In modern days, hair fall has become a major problem for people belonging to different age group. Hair loss does not cause pain but is a sign of ill health or may be the result of some external problems. It is distressing to see the extra strands of hair on your hairbrush or comb. According to hair, experts loosing 100 strands of hair a day is normal, as the hair has a life cycle of its own. Beyond that, a bunch of hair can be considered abnormal. Here in this article, we will go through some of the remedies or ways to stop hair loss or hair fall. But before that let’s go through some of the causes of hair fall.
Causes of Hair loss
Here are some of the common causes of hair loss:
- Lack of proper diet and nutrients.
- Excessive use of chemical hair products.
- Use of heating tools.
- Unhealthy styling.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Scalp infection.
- Stress, tension, mental disorder.
- Medications or therapy.
Ways to Stop Hair Loss
1.) Simple Tips to Avoid Hairfall
Lifestyle is a major factor that influences our health and hair too. There are ways we treat our hair, no doubt you try to do best for your hair but there are things in your daily routine that go wrong and you might not have the knowledge of how much damage it cause to your hair. Here are some important and effective tips to help you out
- If you have long hair be particular with your comb or brush. As far as possible try to use the wooden comb, they are far better and beneficial than the plastic once.
- always try to comb your hair when they are damp or semi-dry. If you are skipping your hair wash for the day just spray some water to comb.
- To detangle your hair use a comb with a wide tooth at first later use your regular fine-tooth to comb your hair.
- Be careful while your wash your hair, never use your fingers in circular motion they will tangle your hair and cause hair fall.
- Never roll or run your fingers on your hair. This is a common mistake that almost everyone is affected with.
- Clean your comb regularly.
- Use minimum heat for styling.
- As far as possible use herbal products and natural remedies for your hair.
- Try to protect your hair from pollution, you can go for protective clothing or use a protective serum for your hair.
2.) Essential Oil to Stop Hair Loss
You can use essential oil to solve this problem. The beneficial properties of the essential oil help you to get rid of hair loss. You can simply mix some of the essential oil like sesame based oil with lavender or the bay essential oil with almond oil to apply it on your scalp. Use your fingers to give a gentle message to your hair.
3.) Warm oil Massage to Stop Hair Loss
A proper scalp massage can be the perfect solution for your hair loss problem. You can simply warm up any of the essential oil or coconut oil to give a gentle massage to your scalp. The warm oil massage helps to increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition your hair and moisture your scalp. You will be surprised to know that this will also help to relax and get a proper sleep and relieve you from stress.
4.) Gooseberry to Stop Hair Loss
For fast and effective treatment use the rich gooseberry. This fruit is reputed for hair care as it is rich in vitamin C and the deficiency of this vitamin can be the major cause for hair fall. The fruit bears properties like anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, antibacterial and exfoliating properties which help your scalp to remain healthy and solve issues related to hair fall. The external application or consumption of the fruit both are helpful. You can also use it as a hair mask.
- Mix the pulp along with the juice of the fruit with few drops of lemon.
- Apply it like a hair mask.
- Leave it for few hours and wash it off.
5.) Fenugreek Seeds for Hair Fall
The fenugreek seeds are very effective to solve issues like hair fall and promote hair growth. The seed contains hormone, antecedents which help to build hair follicles. They also contain nicotinic acid and proteins which stimulate hair growth. Here is the simple way you can use this for your hair.
- Soak 2-3 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds.
- After soaking it for 10 hours grind the seeds to make a fine paste.
- Add two teaspoon of coconut milk.
- Apply the paste on your hair.
- Keep it on for 30-45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with like warm water.
6.) Aloe Vera to Stop Hair Loss
The gel in the leaves of the aloe vera leaves is beneficial for hair and skin. You can use this gel stop loss of hair and it also helps to maintain the pH level of your hair. Here are the simple ways you can use Aloe Vera to stop hair loss. You can apply them externally and also take it as a juice.
- Get a garden fresh leaf of Aloe Vera, extract the gel.
- Mix a tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Apply this on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Wash your hair using a shampoo.