Light hair looks classy, especially in the summers. It gives you the instant makeover and breaks the monotony of dark hair. Light hair is in trend and many style icons have graced the red carpets with light locks. However, the chemical used to lighten the hair damages the hair. The best way to lighten hair is to use natural remedies. These remedies are safe and maintain the health of your hair as well. Read more, remedies to naturally lighten hair.
Remedies to Naturally Lighten Hair:
1.) Tea to Naturally Lighten Hair
Tea is a wonderful lighting agent. Best among all tea is chamomile tea. It will give you best results. It will lighten the natural shade of your hair. Plus, it will maintain the health of the hair and make them soft and shiny.
- Boil some water.
- Steep the tea bag in the boiled water for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the tea cools, use the water to rinse your hair.
2.) Baking Soda to Naturally Lighten Hair
Baking soda removes the buildup of the chemicals and lightens the natural color of the hair. Plus it is good for treating dandruff and other scalp infections as well.
- In warm water, mix few tablespoons of baking soda.
- Use this mixture to rinse your hair.
3.) Honey with Vinegar to Naturally Lighten Hair
Honey is a good lighten agent and vinegar with it works as an icing on the cake. It also hydrates the scalp and moisturizes your hair. On other hand vinegar is good for treating dandruff as well.
- Mix vinegar and honey thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture on the damp hair.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse your hair.
4.) Cinnamon to Naturally Lighten Hair
Cinnamon is great lighting ingredient. In fact, it smells great as well. For this purpose use cinnamon powder. It is also used in food as well.
- Mix some cinnamon powder in the generous amount of the hair conditioner.
- Apply this mixture thoroughly on your hair.
- Cover your head with the shower cap and leave it on for a night.
- Shampoo it next day.
5.) Henna Powder to Naturally Lighten Hair
Henna powder not only lightens the hair, in fact, it is good for overall health of the hair as well. However, avoid using it frequently. It might dry your hair. For effective results, you can use it along with the chamomile water.
- Mix a henna powder and hot chamomile tea in the iron bowl. Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Apply this mixture on your hair. Apply it on the every strand.
- Leave it on for a few hours then wash it.
6.) Rhubarb to Naturally Lighten Hair:
Rhubarb is a good lightening agent. It is good for the summer season as well. The rhubarb leaves are easily available.
- Chop some rhubarb and boil it water.
- Once it boils strain the solution.
- Leave it for a some time until the solutions cools down.
- Use this clear water to rinse your hair.
7.) Lemon to Naturally Lighten Hair
Lemon is one solution for all hair related problem. Plus, it is a good lighting agent as well. It lightens the shade of your natural hair and helps to treat dandruff as well. However, don’t use it often, it might dry the scalp.
- Mix a cup of water along with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Apply this solution on your hair and sit in the sunlight. The direct exposure to sunlight will help to lighten the shade of the natural hair.
8.) Salt to Naturally Lighten Hair
Salt also help in lightening the hair naturally. It is one of the common household ingredients. For this purpose swimming is also best solution.
- Mix salt in the water.
- Rinse your hair often with this solution.
9.) Vitamin C to Naturally Lighten Hair
Vitamin C is not only good for the skin and hair, in fact, it helps to get a lighter shade of the hair as well. Plus, it does not damage the health of the hair. For this purpose, you can use vitamin C tablets.
- Crush some vitamin C tablets and mix the powder in your shampoo.
- Use the shampoo to wash your hair.
10.) Vinegar to Naturally Lighten Hair
Vinegar is a hair lightening ingredient. It will not only lighten your hair naturally, in fact, it will help you to get rid of the scalp as well.
- Mix some vinegar with water.
- Rinse your hair with this solution.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse it with water.