This article is about ways to make your hair blonder. Blonde hair are always considered beautiful as they tend to enhance the beauty. Going for blonde hair means giving a lighter shade to your hair. And, people generally prefer a lighter shade of hair in summers. Well, there are various products and bleach available in the market that would help your get blonder look. Apart from that, you can get blonder hair naturally at home. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best ways that will help you to make your hair blonder.
Ways to Make Your Hair Blonder:
There are several ways that would help you make your hair blonder. Generally, people go with a number of chemical-rich products to get blonder look. But, there are a number of natural ways as well that would help you get a blonder look at home. Here we are going to discuss some of the remedies that will help you get a blonder look without even going through chemical-rich products.
1.) Sunshine to Make Your Hair Blonder
Sun rays are best known natural bleach. Exposure to sunlight helps get blonder hair naturally at home. The idea goes great during summers. This is also the reason behind people complaints that their hair becomes dark during winter. In winter you spent the least time outdoor, thus, your hair get a darker color. You are straightly advised to spend more and more hours in sunlight during summers. What else you can do is:
- Wash your hair properly and comb them nicely.
- Sit in sunlight to dry them.
- Do it on a regular interval of days and you will notice the difference.
2.) Coffee to Make Your Hair Blonder
Coffee is also one of the most amazing products that can be used to get a lighter shade of hair at home. You can use it to make your hair blonder. What you have to do is:
- Bring a glass of water to boil and add two tablespoons of coffee to it.
- Boil it for some time and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Now pour this mixture in the spray bottle and spray on your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair in the morning with normal water.
3.) Epsom Salt to Make Your Hair Blonder
You can also go for Epsom salt to make your hair blonder. It helps to get lighter shade of hair naturally. You have to be a little careful while using it. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take a mug of water and add a tablespoon of Epsom salt to it.
- Use the water to rinse your hair.
- Use salt water to rinse your hair for some days and you will notice the difference eventually.
4.) Henna to Make Your Hair Blonder
You can also go for henna in order to make you hair blonder. Henna has been used to make hair blonder for a really long time. Apart from giving you blonder shade of hair, it also adds luster and shine to it. Follow the given steps to use henna to make your hair blonder:
- Take some henna powder in bowl, depending on the length of your hair.
- Add enough water to make a paste.
- Now add one lemon juice and one egg to it.
- Mix it well and leave it for three hours.
- After three hours, apply this mixture on your hair with a brush. Do not use your hands as it is hard to remove.
- Leave it for three hours.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
5.) Dark Chocolate to Make Your Hair Blonder
Dark chocolate is popular for the health benefits it possesses. But, not many know that it can also be used to get a blonder look. It has properties that will surely help you to get blonder hair. What you have to do is:
- Take some dark chocolate powder and add enough water to make a thick paste.
- Also, add half lemon juice to it and leave this mixture for an hour.
- After an hour, apply it on your hair and leave it for three hours.
- After three hours, wash your hair with lukewarm water.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Make Your Hair Blonder
Apple cider vinegar is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of problems. It is widely used to cure skin problems. It is also used to treat a number of hair related problems. It is great at cleaning the scalp and can be used as a detangler. For blonder hair, follow the given steps:
- Wet you hair with water.
- Mix equal amount of apple cider vinegar and water and pour it in the spray bottle.
- Now, spray the solution on your damp hair.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Now rinse it with normal water.
7.) Cinnamon to Make Your Hair Blonder
You can also go for cinnamon to make your hair blonder. It is a natural hair lightening ingredient. Moreover, it is good for the overall health of the hair as well. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take one palmful conditioner and add three tablespoons of cinnamon powder to it.
- Mix it well and apply on your damp hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it off.
8.) Tea to Make Your Hair Blonder
Tea can also be used to get blonder hair at home. This is one of the most fantastic remedies to be used to make your hair blonder. You can go for any tea you want but going for the chamomile tea is the best. This is because of the reason that chamomile tea helps make your hair sleek and shiny. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Bring a glass of water to boil and add three bags of chamomile tea bags to it.
- Cover it with a lid.
- Allow the water to steep for ten minutes.
- Now remove it from heat and allow it to cool.
- When it has cooled down completely, use it to rinse your hair.
- Repeat the process thrice and then wash the hair with your regular shampoo.
9.) Beer to Make Your Hair Blonder
Beer is amazing for hair. It helps get rid of a number of hair related issues. Beer is amazing for people who already have blonder hair and want to make more hair blonder. You are advised to not to use this remedy if you have colored your hair red. This adds color to your red hair and makes it appear orange. Using it is easy. What you have to do is:
- In a bowl add three tablespoons of honey and half lemon juice.
- Now add beer according to the length of your hair.
- Cover your hair with the prepared mixture and sit in sunlight for half an hour.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and do not forget to use the conditioner.
- After washing your hair, again sit in sunlight to make your hair dry.
10.) Lemon to Make Your Hair Blonder
Lemon is known as a natural bleaching agent and it can be used easily to make your hair blonder at home. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take a cup of water and add two tablespoons of lemon juice to it.
- Apply it on your hair and sit in the sunlight.
- When it dries completely, rinse your hair with warm water.
- Do this on a regular basis for best results.