Every woman desires for long and luscious hair, but getting this dream come true is a tiresome task. Today’s lifestyle and food habits are some reasons behind hair loss, baldness, dry hair, damaged hair. Due to pollution and lack of proper nutrition, the hair growth stops and leads to hair fall. In spite of all the expensive treatments and various products, the hair growth has failed. Don’t worry we have listed best home and natural remedies to grow your hair faster at home.
Top Home Remedies to Grow Your Hair Faster
1.) Onion Juice to Grow Your Hair Faster
Onions are a good source of sulfur that helps to increase the production of the collagen tissues of the hair. Follow the steps given below to use onion:
- Cut an onion into 2-3 small pieces.
- Extract some juice by grinding small onion pieces.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp.
- Leave this mixture for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this method once in two weeks for best results.
2.) Eggs to Grow Your Hair Faster
Eggs are rich in protein content. Our hair is made up of a protein known as Keratin. Eggs are also high in zinc, iron, sulfur, iodine & phosphorus that also help you to grow new hair. Follow the steps given below to use eggs:
- Break one egg and separate a white egg.
- Add 1 tsp. of honey and olive oil to egg white.
- Mix and apply this mixture all over your hair.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, rinse it off with normal water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this process for at least once every two weeks.
3.) Fenugreek Seeds to Grow Your Hair Faster
This is another beneficial remedy to grow hair faster. These seeds boost your hair growth and protect the natural color of your hair. To use this method follow the steps given below:
- Soak amount of fenugreek seed overnight.
- Next morning, grind these seeds in the grinder.
- Add 1-2 tsp. of coconut milk.
- Mix this mixture well.
- Apply this mix to your hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now, wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this method, for about once in a month.
4.) Potato Juice to Grow Your Hair Faster
Potatoes are rich in calcium, potassium, iron, and protein. It helps to make your hair grow longer and stronger. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take 2-3 potatoes and extract some just out of it.
- Apply this juice on your scalp and massage gently with your fingers.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes before you rinse it off.
- Repeat this process for once in a week.
- Those who are suffering from hair loss or hair thinning this are the best remedy to treat this problem.
5.) Banana to Grow Your Hair Faster
Bananas consist of vitamins A, E, C, and potassium. It helps you grow hair faster. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take one ripened banana.
- Mash it properly.
- Now, massage this on your hair and scalp.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or a plastic bag.
- Leave it for 45-50 minutes before washing off with shampoo.
6.) Coconut Oil to Grow Your Hair Faster
Coconut oil is considered to be the natural conditioner for long and strong hair. It has been used since ages. Coconut is rich in potassium that keeps your scalp healthy and promotes new hair growth. It also repairs damaged hair. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take 1 cup of henna powder, 2 drops of lemon juice and ¼ cup of yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients well and keep it for overnight.
- Next morning, apply this mixture to your hair.
- Leave it untouched until it dries completely.
- Cover your hair with shower cap or plastic bag.
- Wash off your hair with water.
- Repeat this process for once or thrice for hair growth.
7.) Cayenne Pepper to Grow Your Hair Faster
Capsaicin, present in cayenne pepper, aggravates your scale when applied. This irritation leads to blood flow to the head, which causes hair growth. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take some olive oil and heat it lightly.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cayenne powder to it.
- Stir the mixture continuously to avoid clumping.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Apply this solution to your scalp and massage it gently.
- Leave it for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Wash it off with water and a mild shampoo.
8.) Green Tea to Grow Your Hair Faster
Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help boosts hair growth and prevents hair loss. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take a used green tea bag a bag.
- Apply it to your scalp and leave it 1-2 hours.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- Repeat this process once in a week.
9.) Gooseberry to Grow Your Hair Faster
Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidant that helps promotes hair growth and improves the coloring of hair. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Mix 2 tsp each of gooseberry powder or juice and 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Apply this solution to your scalp.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
10.) Black Pepper to Grow Your Hair Faster
Black pepper is another beneficial home remedy to grow your hair faster. It stimulates your hair and scalp to grow hair properly. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Add ½ of lemon juice and mix it with 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Mix it well to create a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair roots and then cover your head with a warm towel.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method for once in a month for better results.