In this article, we are discussing how to get thicker hair and natural remedies to treat it. Sometimes it’s not your fault because you might be born with hair loss or natural thin hair. Besides this, there are other factors such as emotional stress, nutritional deficiencies, excessive physical stress, poor hair care routine, wrong hair care products, allergies or pollution hormonal imbalances. But you need not worry much because we have listed some home and natural home remedies that can get thicker hair.
Home Remedies to Get Thicker Hair
1.) Apply Eggs to Get Thicker Hair
Eggs are high in protein content that is helpful in getting stronger and thicker hair. A regular protein treatment is also vital to enjoying thicker and stronger hair. For a protein hair treatment, the best ingredient is eggs. To use this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take one or two eggs depending upon the hair length.
- Break an egg and separate egg white.
- Apply this egg white on wet hair.
- Leave it for about 30-40 minutes.
- Now, wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process once in a week for best results.
2.) Massage with Olive Oil to Get Thicker Hair
Olive oil is also a great remedy to get thicker hair. It also helps soften and strengthen your locks. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take some olive oil and warm it slightly.
- Massage with this oil gently using your fingers.
- Now, leave it for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse out your hair properly with warm water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this method, once in every week.
3.) Try Avocado to Get Thicker Hair
Avocado is also a good home remedy to get thicker hair at home. It helps moisturize your hair and adds volume to your hair. Moreover, the vitamin E in avocado contributes to the overall health of the hair to try this method follow the steps given below:
- Take one avocado, banana and 1 tsp of olive oil and mix it properly.
- Massage with this mixture on your scalp and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with normal water and a mild shampoo.
4.) Use Fenugreek Seeds to Get Thicker Hair
Fenugreek seeds are also helpful in treating hair loss and better hair growth. It also prevents natural hair color and help reduce dandruff also. So to try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Soak some fenugreek seeds in the water for overnight.
- Next morning, grind them using a grinder to make a fine paste.
- You can also add coconut oil in this paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes before you wash it completely.
- Repeat this method weekly for best results.
5.) Use Gooseberry to Get Thicker Hair
Gooseberry is said to be the mother of all the remedies. It consists of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and exfoliating properties that help in maintaining pH balance of the hair and better hair growth. To use this remedy follow the steps given below:
- Take one tsp of gooseberry powder and mix it with coconut oil.
- Now, massage with this mixture onto your head before going to sleep.
- Leave it overnight.
- Next, morning rinse it off using lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this method once in a week for best results.
- You can also eat gooseberry fruit or powder mixed with water every morning on an empty stomach.
6.) Massage with Castor Oil to Get Thicker Hair
Castor oil is one of the best treatments to get thicker hair at home. It helps hair fall and you’re your hair thicker and strong. Moreover, it is high in vitamin E and fatty acids that also promote hair growth. To use this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and castor oil and mix it well.
- Apply this mix on your scalp and massage it gently using your fingers in circular motion.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or wet warm towel.
- Leave it for one hour before you rinse it.
- Repeat this remedy for once a week.
7.) Use Aloe Vera to Get Thicker Hair
Aloe Vera is another popular remedy to get stronger and thicker hair at home. It also consists of natural moisturizing properties that help maintain the pH balance of the scalp. To use this remedy, follow the steps given below:
- Take out some fresh aloe gel from an aloe Vera leaf.
- Apply this directly on your skin.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this process once or twice a week.
8.) Apply Henna Leaves to Get Thicker Hair
Henna is another beneficial remedy to get long and thick hair. Henna is rich natural and herbal color that helps color your hair and also make your hair thicker, softer and prevent breakage. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take some handful of henna powder and add some water to make a fine paste.
- You can also add some oil like coconut oil or olive oil to nourish your hair.
- Let it sit for 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours apply this paste all over your hair and cover all your hair properly.
- Cover your hair with a plastic bag or a shower cap.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Now, wash your hair with normal water and use a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this method for 1-2 times a month for better results.