Frizzy hair is the sign of unhealthy hair mainly caused by lack of moisture or by use of chemicals. Sometimes the hair becomes frizzy because of the excessive use of heating tools and unhealthy lifestyle. The result of this is untamable, rough, dry and damaged hair. There are many ways that can help you to fight the hair condition. In order to get rid of frizzy hair, the natural remedies are the best. You do not need and spend extra bucks for hair therapy and spa. Here are some exotic ways you can tackle the situation at home in your own.
Ways to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
1.) Avocado Hair Mask to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
Avocado is a beneficial fruit, and its contribution towards healthy hair is remarkable. You can simply make an avocado mask to get tamed hair. You can add ingredients to make a mask, use ingredients like olive oil and lemon juice. It helps to treat your scalp and nourish your hair to make them silky and smooth.
- Take an avocado and smash it well to make a lump free smooth, creamy paste.
- Add ¼ cup of olive oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
- Blend them well.
- Apply the fine paste to your scalp and evenly to your hair.
- Keep it for 40-50 minutes and then wash it off.
2.) Banana Mask to Get Rid of Fizzy Hair
Bananas are rich in hair friendly nutrients like folate and B6. For dry hair, you can use a banana mask. It also helps to lock the moisture in hair. Add some olive to seal the hair cuticle while milk has a protein that helps moisturize your hair. You can use this hair mask on your colored hair to deep condition and repair the damage caused by the chemicals. It helps to nourish the dry hair to give you the smooth and the silky look.
- Peel 2-3 ripe bananas and slice them.
- Use a blender or food processor and smash the fruit.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Apply the mask evenly on your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave your hair for an hour and wash the hair with a gentle shampoo and warm water.
- Use cold water for the final wash.
3.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
Coconut oil is rich in Vitamin K, vitamin D and iron. This oil helps you to solve of the dry and damaged hair. It penetrates into the hair and provide nutrition to our hair and make them strong. The stronger the hair remain the longer they remain. You can massage your scalp with coconut oil, for m effective treatment you can do the turban therapy for dry hair.
- Warm the required amount of coconut oil.
- Let the coconut oil hair conditioner cool slightly, check properly if it is warm.
- Later pour this on the top of your head and use your fingers to evenly distribute it evenly on your scalp and hair.
- Gently continue the message from the crown to the lower part of the scalp and hair.
- For a towel to do the therapy.
- Dip the center part of the towel and squeeze out the extra hot water.
- Wrap this warm towel on you head like a turban. To steam your hair and get a healthy hair. Do it for several times, change the turban as soon as the towel gets cold.
4.) Eggs to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
Eggs are one of the effective remedies for dry hair. Eggs are the powerhouse of protein and essential nutrients for your hair. The lecithin helps to repair your hair and repair the damage. It adds moisture and shine to your dry hair. Here is the best way to use eggs for your hair.
- Whip an egg with 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water.
- Apply it to your damp hair and scalp.
- Use your fingers for a gentle massage. Remember not to massage in a circular motion, that might tangle your hair.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your hair and condition it.
5.) Yogurt Remedies to Get Rid of Fizzy Hair
Yogurt is beneficial for hair especially the dry once. It is the most natural and effective treatment to get rid of the dry, dull and frizzy hair. The lactic acid in yogurt helps to cleanse your hair while the proteins in it moisturize your hair. Here is one of the easy remedies for dry hair.
- Take adequate amount of yogurt and mix it with eggs.
- Apply yogurt to your hair and scalp like a mask .
- Leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash it off and condition.
6.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Fizzy Hair
An Aloe Vera mask can do the job for you. This gel is found in the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. It has anti-inflammatory properties, deep conditioning qualities. It moisturizes the hair and the scalp. It is one of the perfect home remedies for dry hair. Just get some fresh gel or juice to apply to your hair. Keep it for a while and wash it off using water.
7.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
This oil is a popular home remedy for dry hair. Olive oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants which help to treat the dry and damaged hair. Use olive for a hot oil hair treatment for your fizzy hair. Here are the steps to use olive oil for frizzy hair.
- Take the adequate amount of oil. Warm it up in a microwave.
- Apply the lukewarm oil over your scalp and hair shafts.
- Use your fingers to give a light massage to your scalp.
- Cover your hair with a warm towel, if you wish you can keep the oil overnight.
- Shampoo your hair and condition it.
8.) Rosemary Infused Water for Frizzy Hair
Rosemary oil is the best essential oil for your hair. It provides nutrition and moisture and also helps you get healthy hair and scalp. It can be applied externally to your hair and scalp. You can use green or the dry herb for this purpose. Consider fresh ingredients for best results.
- Take the adequate amount of water you need to rinse your hair.
- Add some rosemary to the water to let them boil.
- Allow it to boil for 15-30 minutes.
- Separate the leaves.
- Use the rosemary infused water to rinse your hair.
- Accompany the rinsing process with a gentle massage to your scalp. Use the tip of your fingers for the purpose.
9.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair
Apple cider also helps to bring back your hair alive. You can combine 1 teaspoon with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the white part of 3 eggs. Use this mixture to rub your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Later wash your hair and condition it.
10.) Beer Remedies to Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair
Do you know that beer is the perfect hair product for dry hair? Yes, It is an excellent hair conditioner. It helps to repair the damaged hair cuticle and nourishes your hair to make them silky and healthy. So, if you have dry hair just pour some beer onto your hair, it is one of the effective home remedies for dry hair. It is simple to use simply spray a small amount of beer onto your hair after you shampoo.